The company was founded in 1975. By 2005 the company had a turnover of 14m and with the assistance of Lloyds Development Capital the Executive Directors did a management buyout. After a period of significant growth the management took control of the business in 2011 with the assistance of Mobeus Equity Partners. The business is now well placed for its next stage of growth with the winning of further work in its core valeting market place and the significant extension of services it provides to its Motor Trade customers.
Shortly after the original management buyout the company embarked on a significant exercise to establish exactly what it stood for as communicated in its vision, mission and values. A extensive communication was then undertaken across the business with its staff to ensure that those were clearly understood by all Motorclean staff.
Our Market Aspiration
- To be market leader and the no1 choice for quality car valeting and support services.
Our Operational Ambitions
- To deliver an unrivalled customer experience in everything we do.
- To achieve the vision through the constant pursuit of excellence in five key areas:-
- Guaranteeing the best in staff support and expertise.
- Demonstrating exemplary staff attitude and behaviour.
- Ensuring that the company’s systems and processes are the best.
- Ensuring that only the best quality product are used.
- Seeking continuous innovation in service.
- Excellence – we will ensure that our staff, customers and suppliers understand that the pursuit of excellence in all things is our paramount aim
- Flexibility – We will be flexible and open-minded, always listening carefully to suggestions that will deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Innovation – We will constantly search for better ways of working, appreciating that innovation is vital to any healthy, growing and ambitious business
- Commitment – We value commitment because it will always deliver better results for our customers, foster team-work and also help us build a market-leading business