To find out about job availability in another region Click here.
Business Development Manager
Experienced Business Development Managers required in the South West (field based) to join our team of professionals. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, some of your key responsibilities will be:
To provide the leadership/ownership in developing and implementing sales initiatives that will attract new customers and support the retention/growth of current customers in the region and the business as a whole.
Working with the marketing manager will lead the development and implementation of regionalised marketing plans, market research and information dossiers for assigned business activities, new key targets, customers (Key Account Plans), locations etc. (to include competitor analysis as appropriate)
To work with operational managers on a national basis and other business partners as appropriate – always promoting a “joined-up” approach across the business.
To develop modern sales & marketing toolkits that will continuously improve the business development function.
To have strong product knowledge and speak confidently and effectively to existing and potential customers about our products
Achieve and exceed set targets undertake a range of mini-projects for the business as jointly agreed
To lead and focus on the implementation of successful key account, sales and marketing plans for the region and service products.
To effectively use the Company CRM system (Access CRM) and assist in its on-going development
To have the capability to prepare, produce and present service solutions via proposals, costings, digital and other methods.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Several years of experience working in a dynamic sales environment with a high “field sales / national account” content
- A passion for sales management and a deep desire to close every sales opportunity or assignment.
- A can-do attitude is essential as is self-motivation, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, plus a relentless ability to come up with different ideas and initiatives that will help the business to achieve its business objectives.
- First-class management, organisation, prioritisation of multiple tasks and communication at executive levels.
- The company package is flexible depending upon your experience and skill base, it offers a market leading salary with bonus, company car, phone, and computer equipment.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01268 540200
We currently have Valeting vacancies across the South West – Please complete the following Application process to start your Motorclean journey.